Roma!

Roma!

Monday, January 10, 2011

The Eve of Leaving!!!

On this, the eve of leaving, I would like to say a few things:  BAH!  What was I thinking? Words can’t really do justice to the emotions and the pure excitement.  Jana and I, out of desire for adventure, are so very ready to embark on this journey, on these multifaceted paths of self discovery and growth in friendship and transformation. 

To our friends and family I would like to say thank you so very much for the support and love, you will all be in our thoughts and in our prayers as we go on this grand adventure.  Jana and I have received so much wonderful advice and pearls of wisdom that we will carry with us.  And so too will we carry our beautiful friends and family in our hearts while we travel.  

 Next time Jana and I blog we’ll be in Rome, praise God for the opportunity!  St. Christopher, pray for us!  Ready and willing, here we gooooooooooooooooo

One last thing before I go,     
  
HELLO WORLD!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment